One of our biggest concerns when organizing private tours is ensuring that everyone, regardless of their origin or language, can enjoy the best holidays of their lifetime.
Our mission is to guarantee equal and fair treatment for every person who has ever felt discriminated against during their lives. This discrimination affects many groups of people and among those we can find the collective of people with motor and/or cognitive functional diversity.
Here at Unique Dreamers we want to remove all barriers to put an end to the differences that separate us and focus on what brings us together: our love for traveling. This is why we have established an inclusivity policy that guarantees that nobody will be left with the desire to live the Unique Dreamers experience.
What can we help you with?
At the moment, we can provide assistance with the following:
- Transportation to and from the airport or your apartment
- Accessible tours for people who use wheelchairs, electric chairs, mobility scooters, baby strollers, etc.
- Tours in British Sign Language (BSL) – please request more information via email
- Accessible day trips to cities close to Barcelona
- Accessibility checking service to ensure your holiday house or hotel is suitable for your needs
- Rental service for wheelchairs, electric chairs, shower chairs, etc.
Please contact us to let us know what your personal situation and specific traveling needs are. We will be happy to receive your comments and help you find the best options to ensure you enjoy a dreamlike holiday. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to find the right solution for your needs to help you enjoy your best holiday with us. We do not want you to pay any extra fees just because you have different abilities. We want to help you be yourself wherever you go.
Dare to be as unique as your dreams. Dare to be a dreamer.